FUJIFILM GFX 100S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
Availability: In Stock
Other Camera Features
- Film Simulation modes allow you to reproduce the look and feel of several of FUJIFILM’s film types, including the newly introduced Nostalgic Neg. effect, along with Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, Classic Neg., Pro Neg. Hi, Pro Neg. Standard, Eterna, Eterna Bleach Bypass, Acros, Monochrome, and Sepia. Additionally, Grain Effect can be adjusted as well as Classic Chrome effect to fine-tune the look of imagery.
- Pixel-Shift Multi-Shot mode is capable of producing massive, 400MP images by combining 16 raw images using FUJIFILM’s Pixel Shift Combiner software, which can then be output as a DNG file for further processing using most popular editing software.
- Interval shooting is possible for up to 999 consecutive frames with a 1 sec to 24-hour delay between exposures, as well as up to a 24-hour shutter delay.
- Multiple Exposure mode lets you shoot two consecutive overlaid frames, and the first frame will be shown on the rear LCD to aid in alignment for the second exposure.
- A variety of file formats are available depending on your workflow needs and include uncompressed and compressed raw file types; Super Fine, Fine, and Normal JPEG settings; and TIFF files can be output via in-camera raw file development.